Thursday, November 26, 2009

A universe of spew

Audrey has been throwing up so much today :( eww.... but hey on the brightside at least it gives me an excuse for all the clothes she has!! As daughter No2 she has a wealth of hand-me-downs from daughter No1 and lots of great things that we were given as gifts when she was born (and a few things just for her that I've snuck into her wardrobe). One such present was this gorgeous little top sent from my uncle Mike and his fiance Jules in the UK. Its made by a brand called 'fabric of the universe' http://www.fabricoftheuniverse.co.uk/ and is the softest most beautiful organic cotton with such a sweet little birdy in my fave colour - watermelon pink!

2 comments:

  1. Audrey is beautiful, Rosie. I have to admit to being pleased when my girls spewed or wet through, so I could play dress up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Caroline! You're my first follower and my first commenter!! hehe both my sisters are bloggers so I thought I'd join in! I agree about changing clothes! I LOVE little girls clothes, the worst is when they're in your fave outfit all ready to go somewhere THEN they spew and you have to change them into something else :(

    ReplyDelete